Thursday, July 14, 2005

Campus Security

This blog is intended to allow those in campus law enforcement to express opinions and discuss ways of effectively dealing with a changing world. It is designed so that both sworn and non-sworn personnel can gain something from the information and so that we can all work toward making our campuses safer and a better place for learning.

With that in mind, I invite people who are actively in campus policing or security or those who are retired to make suggestions, offer advice, air gripes and otherwise be helpful to one another.

I hope that you find this blog helpful and at times humorous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY I INJOY READING THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE .I AM INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED AS TRAINING MATERIAL .I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED A TRAINING BULLETIN BOARD AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MATERIAL THAT RELATES TO CAMPUS SECURITY .IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER SITES THAT MAY HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT .SEND THEM TO FRESHRAINJKW@AOL.COM .

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home